Monday 21 February 2011

Welcome!


                    Hey everyone! 

Welcome to my blog. I hope to post at least once a week if not more with something interesting I've been doing while being in Tasmania/Australia. Believe it or not, though, my life here is just as boring as it always was. Haha. 

The picture I've posted is of me and my kangaroo buddy at the Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary in Brisbane. He and I really bonded. He followed me around the yard. Hugged me like this several times and we even got to touch noses. If I thought I could, I'd bring him home with me. In the picture, it looks like I'm trying to kiss him. In my defense, I really thought he was going for a kiss, turns out, kangaroos just like the Eskimo kind.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great idea, I hope you are having a great time, take care!!

    ReplyDelete